Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Re-Introduction to 'Aural Pleasure'

Since the original concept behind this blog was too wide to cover, I decided to narrow my focus. In lieu of all things media, this blog will now concentrate on pro audio & DJ culture. Many of the communities I will be visiting are listed in the link rolls in my sidebar and they are organized by topic for easy navigation.

Some of my first posts will include videos that provide the history of dance music and insights into DJ culture. This aims to give a general understanding, or at least establish a perspective, of the topics that may be presented in the future. I do not necessarily agree with all of the ideas presented or condone exhibited behaviors in the videos, they are simply meant as an introduction to the topic for those who may not know much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment